Happy Friday everyone! I’ve rounded up some Five for Friday picks this week. Prepare to be inspired!
1. The color scheme for this dining room is pretty much perfection. See more Design Ideas for Country Dining Rooms.
2. This weathered wood finish is so good, I want to refinish everything in my house with it. Read the how-to from Bungalow Blue.
3. How clever is this idea? I’ve been searching for different light covers for my bathroom light without any luck. Lauren from Bless’er House swapped out builder grade lights with mason jars.
4. If you are a fan of Domino magazine, you know how recognizable their photographs are. Would you believe it is one person that does all of the photography for the magazine? Her name is Brittany Ambridge, and her eye for photography is amazing. Read more about that here.
5. And lastly, the awesome ladies over at Hometalk.com asked me to curate a board with some of my favorite mason jar projects. Specifically, mason jar storage ideas. I had fun putting this together. There were so many great ideas it was hard to narrow it down. Get the links to each of these projects here to find out more.
Have a great weekend! Don’t forget to enter the Luck of the Irish Giveaway. $1,500 in Paypal cash is up for grabs*CLOSED*