Some girls have an obsession with shoes. I’ll spend my paycheck on a beautiful lighting fixture over a pair of shoes any day. Chandelier’s can get costly, but here are several DIY lighting fixtures that might just inspire you to make your own!
1. Paper Starburst Light from the 3 R’s blog.
2. DIY Farmhouse Pendant via Better Homes and Gardens.
3. Tripod to Lamp from the Painted Hive.
4. Rustic Pulley Light from SPUN Collective Blog.
5. Rustic Bucket Light Fixture found via Francesco Mugnai.
6. How to change out your sconces from Unskinny Bop.
7. Basket Light fixture is an oldie but a goodie via Young House Love.
10. Last is my Copper Light Fixture from my first Monthly DIY challenge.
The best part? New lighting fixtures don’t give you blisters!