This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #RenuzitSnuggle
Are you sensitive to strong smells? My husband likes to try different air fresheners in our small bathroom, but I can be overly sensitive to the scent that many of them give off. I dislike strong perfume type scents and I really can’t take the aerosol sprays at all.
While I was on a quest to find an air freshener we both can agree on, I ended up refreshing the bathroom decor as well. It gave me a few ideas to share with you guys. When I say I have a small bathroom, I mean it. Our half bath is tiny. Though I do think we packed a nice design punch in such a small space with the shiplap on the walls and the patterned floors. Since it’s such a small bathroom, I don’t have much choice but to keep the decor very minimal in here.
Five Ways to Refresh A Small Bathroom
1. Add a light scent to the bathroom. You guys, I found a solution to my air freshener aversion! While shopping in Walmart I noticed these Renzuit® Snuggle® Oil Refill 5 packs in Linen Escape. They had a scratch and sniff sticker on the outside and I liked the scent right away. These Renzuit® Snuggle® Oil Refills (they come in 3pks or 5 pks) in Linen Escape smell fresh and clean and aren’t too strong. The Renuzit® Snuggle® jars are universal so you can use them with both Glade and Airwick warmers. The oil jars give off just the right amount of scent and don’t smell anything like perfumes or chemicals.
2. Declutter the sink, I removed everything and started fresh. I keep baskets underneath my sink for organization. One for hand towels, one for my husband’s toiletries and one for toilet paper. This small bathroom would probably look better with a pedestal sink, but I cannot give up the storage space a vanity offers.
3. Add new hand towels. New towels are such a small thing but can feel luxurious. I picked up a set of these towels with twig-style hearts embroidered on them. Aren’t they cute?
4. Plants add life, there’s no better decorating accessory in my opinion. I found this adorable juniper fir that is a bonsai tree! Just the perfect little size for this small bathroom.
5. Use a pretty new soap dispenser. I have a one or two pretty dispensers already, but I do like to rotate them to keep things interesting. I’ve had this bottle for a while, I love the label. This bottle of hand soap was $10, so I saved the bottle when it was finished and now I refill it with grocery store hand soap.
It feels so good to have this small bathroom all freshened up again. The best part is, no more air freshener wars between me and my husband!
You can find the Renuzit® Snuggle® jars (fittingly enough) in the laundry aisle at Walmart.
You can enter to win your own Renuzit® Starter kit containing the warmer as well as the oils, 100 prizes available every day. One grand prize winner will receive a $1,000 gift card to Walmart to transform your space with Renuzit® Snuggle®! No Purchase Necessary. The #RenuzitSnuggle #Sweepstakes begins on February 12, 2019 at 12:00:00 AM ET and ends on March 29, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM ET. There are multiple Entry Periods during the Sweepstakes. Legal residents of the 50 US/DC only, 18+. Void where prohibited. By participating, you agree to the Official Rules at http://cbi.as/a2x80
You can also save $3 on any one (1) Renzuit® Snuggle® 3 count oil refill and Save $5 on any one (1) Renzuit® Snuggle® 5 count oil refill while supplies last on Ibotta!