Welcome to our virtual cookie exchange! Today I’m sharing my family’s all-time favorite cookie recipe for Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies. You probably have seen these cookies before, but I’ve discovered several different recipes for them.
The one I use only has only 4 ingredients and that’s including the Hershey kisses! Anything that gets me out of the kitchen faster works for me!
I make these twice a year, once for Thanksgiving and again for Christmas. I can’t make them any more than that because they are SO good and definitely NOT a low-fat food! Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Honestly, they are worth every. single. calorie.
You will find the recipe for these peanut butter kiss cookies below. I would suggest doubling the recipe. I always do because these go fast!
What’s your most irresistible recipe? These are definitely it for me, and my whole family agrees!
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- 2 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 48 Milk Chocolate Kisses
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Have cookie sheets ready.
- Stir peanut butter, sugar and eggs in a bowl until well blended. It will be sticky.
- With floured hands, roll level tablespoonfuls into 1 1/4 inch balls. Place 1 1/2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until cookies look dry and tops are crackled. Remove from oven and immediately press a kiss into the center of each cookie. Cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes and then remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an air-tight container in one layer for up to three weeks.
This post was in collaboration with come of my blogging friends. This is week 2 of the Ultimate Cookie Party and Giveaway! Think of it as a virtual cookie exchange, isn’t that fun? You’ll find almost 200 cookie recipes shared so be sure to check those out!