Happy Thanksgiving! And a big Happy Birthday to my husband, John! I cannot believe it is this time of year already! Time to get our butt’s in gear and get our holiday shopping started! Today I not only have a gift guide with ideas for everyone on your list, but also a giveaway! One lucky reader will win a gallery wrapped canvas from Red Letter Words – one of my all time favorite resources for wall decor!!
Not only do I have a giveaway and gift ideas, but I’ve collaborated with a group of 25 bloggers, listed below, and each of us has a different guide and a different giveaway. Make sure you visit them all below for lots of chances to win!
1. Canon Rebel T5i – This is at the top of my wish list!
2. Fuji Smart Phone Printer – on “Oprah’s favorite things” list this year. Yes, she still does that.
3. Hover Board/Self Balancing Scooter – I didn’t even know what this was before asking my daughter what the in-thing is this year.
1. Color Correcting Primer Pore Minimizing Primer – I use this color correcting primer every day. It’s a little pricey but SO worth it. It not only reduces redness, it minimizes pores, and gives my skin a smooth base for foundation. I truly love it.
2. Beachwaver Curling Iron – Used on every single model at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show. Enough said?
Apparel for Her
1. Madden Boots
3. Shirt Dress
5. iRide Horse T-shirt – I’m thinking my daughter would love this!
6. Button Front Sweater Coat in Rye. – Love it, ordered it for myself 🙂
Apparel For Him
1. Evolution T-shirt – the evolution of guitar t-shirt is so cool. If guitar is not his thing, they have other options, for example, golf.
6. NFL Sideline Hoodie – They carry all of the teams.
1. Copper Gatsby Necklace – Super cute jewelry featuring book pages, with lots of different popular titles. Also available in key chains.
2. Custom Engraved Leather Bracelet for him or her
3. Tall engravable pendant necklace
2. Men’s Front Pocket Leather Wallet
5. Streaming Stick – this gadgets plugs into your TV, enabling you to watch Netflix, Hulu, etc. (You will still need to purchase a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
For the Home
1. Red Letter Words – I love every single thing on this site, I wish I could enter my own giveaway (below!).
6. Arrow Hanger
1. 2016 Planner – I use this sugar paper planner for the blog, each of my daughters have one for school as well and love them.
4. Spirit Advent Calendar – How cool is this? An advent calendar for adults. Each day is a different mini bottle of alcohol. It also comes with a signature T-shirt!
5. Head’s Up Party Game – We play this game when we have wine nights with our friends – seriously fun!
Make sure to stop by Red Letter Words, where you are sure to find wall decor you love, and enter to win one below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also stop by and visit my blogging friends (listed below), we all have gift guides and giveaways for you ALL WEEK LONG! Be sure to enter each and every giveaway for your chance to win a ton of AMAZING prizes!!! Each giveaway will be open for one week from it’s start date. Keep in mind that these links will only work as the posts go live on their scheduled morning. Good luck my friends!!!
Table & Hearth
Making it in the Mountains
Little House of Four
Bigger Than The Three Of Us
Delineate Your Dwelling
Petite Modern Life
Linking up with Between Naps On the Porch