Happy Friday! Is it warm where you live yet? We aren’t warm enough for outdoor planting yet, but we do get a few nice days here and there. My husband started his tomato garden indoors last weekend so when the weather is finally right, he will be ready. Today’s Five for Friday picks are all about outdoor spaces.
1. A pergola adds instant charm to any space, including the patio pictured below. Notice the fence around this pretty patio. It looks like it might be wood pallets, what do you think? Cute idea.
2. This outdoor patio by Emily Henderson was styled for Target, so if you see something you like here you will likely find it at a Target store. My favorite thing is the hanging wire basket filled with lights. Creative!
3. Beautiful landscaping with winding pathways. Winding paths get me every time.
4. Don’t let lack of outdoor space cramp your style. Look what can be done even with only a small balcony.
5. Another small yet amazing outdoor space is this Bohemian inspired patio. The round wicker floor cushion is a nice touch, I believe they are sold at Ikea.
Have a great weekend! Next week on the blog starts the official beginning of the One Room Challenge, be sure to stop back and check that out. I will be transforming my small, builder grade kitchen on a budget!