Happy Friday everyone! I am slightly switching up my Five for Friday post this week so that I can include a great giveaway with it! A few of my friends and I got together and are giving away a Silhouette Cameo starter bundle to one lucky winner! To enter, visit my post on Instagram and follow the instructions there.
I wish I could enter my own giveaway because I would love a Silhouette machine (affiliate link, may not be the exact machine offered in the giveaway)! With it, you can create so many things – the possibilities are endless! How it works is you can create and perfectly cut your own designs using the fonts already installed on your computer.
Image via Amazon
My Five for Friday picks are some of the creations my friends have come up with using their Silhouette machines.
1. Pocket of Posies – How cute are these personalized dipping saucers?
2. Craving Some Creativity – My husband and younger daughter have been sick this week and I’ve done so much laundry I think the water company might issue me a citation for abnormal water usage. This sign would make folding laundry somewhat less tedious.
3. Refresh Living – I never thought about using this on throw pillows, LOVE!
4. Domesticability – Used paper to make this beautiful wreath!
5. Amber Oliver – Of course you can make actual silhouettes with this machine too! I love that Amber Oliver made silhouettes of her pets.
If you want to see even more amazing silhouette projects, visit any of the links above to see them all! Amazing creativity all around!
Don’t forget you can enter to win via Instagram! Giveaway ends on 2/11/16! Good luck!!
On a side note, next week I’ll be back on Tuesday rather than Monday with some fun organizing ideas!