Mexican Black Bean Salad Recipe
A delicious side dish that can also be used as a dip with tortilla chips or as a topping for grilled meats. Avocado can be substituted for the cucumber.
- 2 cans 15 ounces black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can 11 ounces corn drained
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- tortilla chips for serving
Combine the beans, corn, tomato, cucumber and onion in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl whisk the oil, vinegar and salt. Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat.