If you live in NJ, I have a treat for you! World Market is finally opening a store in our area. They have one location in Livingston, NJ already but that one is a bit far from me. The newest store is located in Shrewsbury, NJ. It’s in an area with tons of other great home stores, you could really make a whole day out of your trip there. Red Bank, NJ is just down the street and is filled with great restaurants and antique stores as well.
I visited a World Market store in Alabama years ago while visiting family and have been hoping ever since that they’d open one in our area.
What’s in it for you (besides amazing finds!) is several events, giveaways and offers all weekend long! The grand opening is scheduled for Thursday, December 10th at 9am and runs through Sunday, December 13th. Here is a schedule of events for the grand opening!
Thursday, December 10th
- 9am – special ribbon cutting ceremony-store opening immediately following
- $10 Cost Plus World Market gift card for the first 100 customers in the door!!
Thursday, December 10 – Sunday, December 13
- Free tasting and live entertainment
- 4-7:00 pm Thursday & Friday
- 1-4:00 pm Saturday & Sunday
- Daily Raffle Drawings Prizes include two (2) $250 World Market gift cards each day
- Spend $40 and get 2 FREE Movie Admissions (while supplies last. Limited to the first 250 customers each day)
- Free tote bags for the first 100 customers in the door each day.
- Join the World Market Explorer Rewards Program and earn TRIPLE CREDITS the grand opening weekend only. (See associate for details.)
I’m loving those deer pillows shown above!! I also have a coupon for an EXTRA 15% for you which is good from 12-6-15 thru 12-13-15, you can find the coupon here. This coupon is valid at the new Cost Plus World Market located at 490 Broad St, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702 only.
I will definitely be there checking out all of the amazing Christmas decor, I will share my finds with you next week!
If you do not live in the NJ area you can find a location closer to you here.
All Images courtesy of World Market.
This post has been sponsored by World Market, all opinions stated are 100% my own, read my full disclosure policy for more information.