Happy Friday! I mentioned last week that I was attending the Philly home show. I went last Saturday and it was a great day out. I haven’t gotten around to a recap post yet, but if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you may have seen some of the photos from it.
One I haven’t shared yet, is this one of John Gidding. He is from the HGTV show Curb Appeal. He gave a great presentation on – what else – curb appeal tips.
It’s not the best picture, but I didn’t want to be too stalker-ish by taking 100 pictures. I am working on a full post of curb appeal tips as inspired by that presentation, so watch for that soon. Now on to your Five for Friday inspiration for this week!
1. Seven stylish skills to master for stand out rooms from Apartment Therapy is full of great design tips.
2. How cool is this bohemian space?
3. I love everything about this farmhouse hallway, but especially those green pendant lights.
4. This front porch ladder display is shabby chic at it’s best.
5. DIY to try this weekend a filing cabinet gets new life, you really won’t believe the before!
Have a great weekend!