Happy Friday! I’m hoping to get back over to my daughter’s college house this weekend to work on my One Room Challenge project. My Five for Friday picks this week are for the design obsessed – it’s all about design news.
1. One Kings Lane now has a brick and mortar showroom in NY! Somebody pinch me! They also just came out with their own magazine.
2. High Point Market is being held this week in North Carolina. If you aren’t familiar with it, think fashion week for interior design. It’s the largest furnishings industry trade show in the world. My Instagram feed has been flooded with amazing photos from the show! This photo is from Dovetail Furniture, one of the many showrooms there.
3. Tour this Napa Valley Show house featured by Traditional Home. It’s a farmhouse, a designer show house and it’s located in a vineyard! If I could hop a plane there right now I would!
4. Homepolish has collaborated with Bloomingdale’s to create showrooms right in the store. It’s located at the Bloomingdale’s 59th Street store in NY, and features “three distinct show apartments for three different style personalities”. I love this idea!
5. Sherwin Williams has released their 2016 Color Forecast. What do you think of their predictions?
Have a great weekend!