Happy First Day of Spring! Finally!! Would you believe it’s snowing here in NJ today?? Here are some inspiring makeovers and ideas from around the web lately for my Five for Friday picks.
1. Have you checked out the new Spring issue of Wayfair ISSUU magazine yet? So much to see, including this amazing rustic dining room.
2. I just discovered a blog called Rooms For Rent. You have to see her house tour, it looks like it could be in the pages of Pottery Barn.
3. This DIY Range hood cover from the Rozy Home stopped me in my tracks when I saw it!
4. In my last Five for Friday post I featured a light fixture from Bless’erhouse blog that I found while randomly browsing on Hometalk. So when I found this amazing chair makeover on Pinterest I was surprised to see it was again from Bless’erhouse. I have a similar chair in my shed that I found curbside that I just made over, I’ll post that next week.
5. And for the first day of Spring I had to include a link to this post featuring the most amazing yard. It has tons of ideas for gardening in shady areas, and even suggests some colorful shade loving plants to brighten those shady spots up.
Have a great weekend!