Happy Friday and Happy Easter weekend! On this Good Friday, I would be remiss not to mention what this holiday is really all about. While I am very spiritual, I do not express it well. So I will leave you with this link to a lovely blog post from HopeChannel.com, called Thoughts On Easter. With negativity all around us, it’s more important than ever to be conscious of our spirituality. Negativity has a ripple effect that goes on and on. If only everyone would start and end their day with a little positivity, and be conscious of what they are putting out there in the world, we would all be a little better off. Our thoughts become our actions, so keep them positive!
Here are my Five for Friday design picks for the week, enjoy!
1. I’ve just discovered a website called the Rafter House. Their designs blew me away. Be prepared to get lost in the amazing homes they’ve created!
2. This tiny canal cottage is a 362 square foot craftsman style cottage owned and decorated by Whitney Leigh Morris. What she has done with so little space is truly remarkable.
3. Justina Blakeney has done it again with her signature designs. This time she has restyled a store in SoHo transforming it into a romantic-bohemian jungalow for her book release.
4. I was completely stopped in my tracks when I came across this farmhouse. Not only are the pictures beyond gorgeous, the post that goes along with it is beautifully written. I knew it was going to be a great read when it started out with “You don’t change as you get older, you just become more of who you already are.”
5. Try this arrangement of flowers for an unexpected yet beautiful departure from traditional Easter Lily’s on your Easter table.
Have a blessed and Happy Easter!
This post contains an affiliate link, you can read my full disclosure here.